Tuesday, November 3, 2009

WISHING ON STARS w/ REGGIE WAYNE


Dave Calabro’s familiar voice echoes the lineup...

Alex Thomas - Comedian, Writer form the Fresh Prince of Bel Aire, Family Guy

Luke Menard - American Idol

UFC: Chris Lytle & Matt Mitrione

Pacers: Quinn Buckner, Roy Hibbert, Mike Dunleavy, Danny Granger, Dahntay Jones

Colts: Reggie Wayne, Joseph Addai, Gary Bracket, Pierre Garcon, Clint Session, Robert Mathis, Tony Ugoh, Taj Smith, Sam Giguere

and others...

So I have been pretty fortunate in the great celebrity events I have been able to shoot including THE Race Party for Indy 500 and ESPY's PreParty in LA, but I must say that the Wishing On Stars event last night has been my favorite. It was refreshing to not just take pictures of people having a blast, but in addition, benefiting a great cause. A party with a purpose; what could be better? Watch, and I’m sure you will agree that there is great appeal in seeing celebrities laughing, entertaining, and generating money for kids with special wishes!

And NO, you will NOT be seeing Roy Hibbert or Danny Granger on American Idol anytime soon. They need to stick to the basketball court! =)

Congratulations Jennifer Beaver, Kim Miller, Reggie Wayne, Jeremiah and Lisa on a successful charitable event!



1 comment:

Dawn Davis said...

Hi Brian,

I found your site through the Facebook Showit Fan Page. I'm a lover of the Showit website software too.

I have to say that I absolutely loved your website. When I was creating mine, I wanted it to be an "experience" when people came to visit. That is exactly what I felt like when I browsed through yours. I fell in love with the way you your expressed yourself throughout your blog. The love you have for our dear Lord and for your family is much like we live our lives.

Thank you for blessing me today!

Your sister in Christ,

~ Dawn
http://www.bobanddawndavis.com