Thursday, April 15, 2010

CELEBRATING LIFE!

What a Spring! These past few weeks have been filled with the celebration of life as I’ve been busy capturing different stages of a few babies’ first year. A shout out goes to the parents of these little dolls and one new father’s white shirt that was christened! (Hope the stain came out.) =)

I’m most excited about the opportunity I have to watch and capture these adorable kids as they grow. Besides my Asa having me photographing him as he grows for the rest of his life whether he likes it or not, THREE of them are involved in my “Growing Year Package” that’ll allow me to capture different stages of their first year of life. It’ll be fun to see how they’ve grown and changed by the time they turn one. Here are just a few of my favorites from each shoot. Enjoy!











My Asa with his big brothers!




No comments: