Thursday, March 19, 2009

8 MILE RUN!!!

I just finished my NEW official longest run ever... 8 MILES!  It's amazing how your body can just keep going and going and the impact that your mind can have.  I've been listening to a group called Dispatch,  an American indie/roots folk jam band, while I run.  Music plays a big part in my life and helps me to get through the run with a little less pain.  I've always found my life to be one big musical.  I'm not sure what I'd name it though.  I just always have a song in my head and my emotions are so easily changed by the tunes.  With tonight's run, I kept repeating over and over Philippians 4:13 "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me."  So true... So true!

Here's a snapshot of the runkeeper I use with my iPhone to track my run.  Again, not the fastest time, but baby-steps!  =)


No comments: