Friday, May 15, 2009

Falan and Johnny Slideshow

It's finally here!  Falan and Johnny had a beautiful intimate wedding up in Culver, Indiana and the day was meant for them!  Dark clouds, rain, and wind threatened the morning until the sun took over and made it one of the most beautiful days of the year!  

I admit it!  I get choked up at weddings!  Sometimes it's the thought of my wife, sometimes it's the thought of my daughter (when she's 40 of course), but most of the time it is because I've had an opportunity to truly get to know the couple and I feel a connection to them.  After all, it's hard not to.  You spend the most intimate moments with the couple individually, together, and with their family and friends on what is often THE most important day of their lives so far.  It's hard not to feel like you are a part of it all.  Falan and Johnny were no exception!  

I tried to capture snippets of their day in the slideshow below.  Check it out!


 

No comments: