Saturday, July 17, 2010

2010 ESPY'S

Wow! What a week! I just got back from a week in California which was kicked off with the annual ESPY'S Pre-Party in L.A. This party was packed with celebrities and athletes including Kim Kardashian w/ new "friend" Miles Austin, Apolo Ohno, Jose Canseco, Joaquin Phoenix, Craig Robinson, and many others. The guest host for the night was Jamie Foxx with NFL guest DJ Eddie George and a live performance by the band LMFAO. The party was crazy! Check out the slideshow below to see some of the pics!



I also shot some pics on the red carpet in Hollywood for ESPN's official party. Here are a few pics below, but check out my facebook for more from the night!

My trip ended snapping a few pics of the AVP tournament taking place down the street from me in Hermosa Beach. A few pics are below, but watch it this weekend on tv.

No comments: