Thursday, July 29, 2010

Jack Johnson

Jack Johnson. I wouldn't call it an obsession with him, rather a desire for the simplicity of life in his songs. Jack and I would be BFF's if we had the chance to meet, which almost happened at the concert this past week. Before the show, Jack Johnson, G. Love, and Zach Gill performed on a small side stage giving me pretty good "seats". Check out the video I posted from it.

I've seen him each time he has been in Indy and one of these days I'm going to figure out how to get a press pass because it is nearly painful to listen and not be thinking about which lens or angle I would use for a shot I have in mind with this lighting. So, I did what I could with my point and shoot, and putting aside what I know I could have done with my SLR (aka - my big camera), I do love the moment and imagery of the artist with the manipulated screen shot. Check out the pics below!






No comments: