Sunday, August 22, 2010

Jess & Ricky :: Indianapolis Wedding Photography

I love when I have a wedding and I think to myself "Self, Wow! That was beautiful!" and then the next weekend I have another wedding and I think to myself "Self, Wow! That was beautiful!" There's something about the celebration of a wedding that is beautiful and unique with each different couple that I find irresistible. Okay, so I'm a softy. I love love.

Anyway, I met Jess and Ricky a few months back for a quick coffee. Two hours later or so, while we were still talking, I realized a couple things: 1) that wasn't a 'quick' coffee and 2) these two were fun to hang out with. If I recall, Ricky even said "Do you always get along with couples so well?" =)

Jumping ahead to last weekend, the fun continued as their day approached. Granted it was sunny and hot out, these two made for some great photos that I know they will cherish forever. Check out some of my favorite pics below and then watch the slideshow for more!


No comments: