Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Katie & Drew's Wedding : TMNT Style

Okay, I have to admit... I had way too much fun playing with these photos! I had the honor of shooting the beautiful wedding of Katie and Drew. Drew is the brother of a previous bride and is also the famous "flower sniffer" on my website. You'll have to hunt the picture down! It's worth it!

Well, this past weekend was their big day and they were all more than willing to ham it up for me. If you look closely, you do see an intentional resemblance in coloring on the guys that might cause you to think of Michelangelo, Leonardo, Donatello, & Raphael -- no, not the old dead dudes from history -- rather the one and only turtles in a half shell -- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles! That, of course, totally explains the mad hops on the guys in the second picture below. Needless to say, we tend to have a little fun on my shoots!

Be sure to check out the slideshow below the pics for more!



No comments: