Sunday, January 2, 2011

Abby & Nathan's New Years Eve Wedding :: Indianapolis Wedding Photographer

What a way to end 2010 and a GREAT year for my photography business! (More about my year in my next post.) I celebrated my 2011 New Years in style - with an AMAZING wedding!!! Abby and Nathan (aka Neil Diamond - check out the pics for evidence) provided nothing short of a STUNNING night! A gorgeous couple, beautiful ceremony, highly entertaining reception, and iconic image rocking in the new year, made this celebration one for the record books! Be sure to check out the slideshow under a few of my favorite pics!

Thanks to all who made the night so flawless at St. Louis de Montfort and the Renaissance Marriott!














1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is it! I also want to have a photoshoot like this. I am going crazy looking at such beautiful photographs. My wedding is also around the corner and I really want to have a good collection of photographs from my wedding. I have also finalized one of the New York venues for a prewedding photoshoot. I am happy to have come across this post.