Thursday, September 1, 2011

2011 ESPYS

For the past few years I've been fortunate enough to shoot the ESPYS preparties in L.A. This year was a little extra bonus as I got to shoot the red carpet/award room for the actual event. It was a great week! I love this event because I've had the opportunity to see some of the same people over and over and build some really cool relationships. One of my favorite moments was a conversation in a club with LeAnn Rimes...
LeAnn: "Have we met before?"
Me: "I don't believe so."
LeAnn: "Are you sure? Cause you look really familiar."
Me: "Yeah, I'm pretty sure."
LeAnn: "Well, I guess you just have one of those familiar faces."


If she wasn't standing next to her new beau, Eddie Cibrian, I'd think she was hitting on me! (ok, not really) Anyway, both she and Eddie were very kind and allowed me to take a shot of them (see below) even though they've been keeping private lately.



EDDIE GEORGE

LEANN RIMES & EDDIE CIBRIAN


FLO.RIDA


KATY PERRY in awe of JUSTIN BIEBER? JUSTIN BIEBER
SERENA WILLIAMS



DIRK NOWITZKI

JASON KIDD

TIM TEBOW

CAM NEWTON

HOLLY ROBINSON PEETE

VERNE 'mini-me' TROYER

DANICA PATRICK

BETHANY HAMILTON

DR. J

RYAN REYNOLDS & JASON BATEMAN

SCOTT PORTER



DEWEY BOZELLA

LINDSEY VONN

JAY LENO

ANTHONY ROBLES

SETH MEYERS

DALAS MAVERICKS

SPORTS PHOTOGRAPHER OF THE YEAR???


No comments: