Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Liz & Matt :: Indianapolis Wedding Photography

Recently I shot a beautiful wedding for Liz & Matt at the glorious Second Presbyterian Church followed by their reception at Meridian Hills Country Club.   This has been one of my favorite weddings ever!  Not only have I been fortunate enough to get to truly know the families, but I was able to reconnect with a few of my old students that I taught many years ago!  The day was gorgeous, as was the bride.  Thanks to Royal Creations for the great flowers and the stunning (and yummy, if I may add so) cake from Classic Cakes!  AND thanks to Liz and Matt for giving me such stunning images!













1 comment:

Sara said...

Wedding photography is a very toughest kind of job by the experience photographer who are very expert in wedding photography.