Tuesday, August 7, 2012

TO BLOG --- OR TO FACEBOOK?

THAT IS THE QUESTION...
I've found that blogging is a lot harder than Facebooking - as if you didn't know that already.  I update my Facebook multiple times a day, but look at my last blog post date - JANUARY???  Have I not been taking pictures???

If you follow me on Facebook, you know what my year has been like: Weddings, Portraits, ESPYS in LA, Golden Gate in San Fran, Chicago, etc... I feel like I've been everywhere lately!  If you're not already a "friend" of mine, jump over to my Facebook page so we can keep in touch and you can keep up with all my amazing shoots and opportunities that I'm blessed with (or, Facebook stalk me)!

Till then, I'll try to catch up by posting a few of my favorites from some shoots over the past couple of months.

No comments: