Thursday, October 8, 2009

Andrew :: Senior Portrait Photographer

1 BOY W/GUITAR + 1 GUY W/ CAMERA = AMAZING SENIOR PHOTOS!!!

I've shot pictures on stage with Ludacris (Rapper/Actor) and on stage with the Ballas Hough Band (from Dancing w/ the Stars), but nothing compares to the free acoustic concert I got to hear live with Andrew while shooting his senior pictures!

We had a blast both doing what we loved the most -- Andrew played his guitar and I took pictures. This was one of my favorite shoots ever! Not just because of the music, but because six years ago Andrew was a little sixth grader sitting in the back row of my social studies classroom. Over the years I've had the honor of watching him grow up and try to discover who God has made him to be. Our time together during the shoot revealed to me his passion for not just life, but his guitar.

Below are a few photos from the shoot. Heck, maybe one of them will be his first album cover! Be sure to click play and check out the slideshow from the day.






No comments: