Tuesday, October 13, 2009

CHRISTMAS CARDS 2009 & Holiday Portrait Sessions

Personally I'm looking forward to the holidays for eating ginger cremes, buying gifts for others, snow, Christmas movies I grew up with -- like Rudolph in clay animation, and most importantly celebrating the birth of baby Jesus.

Professionally I'm looking forward to the holidays for continuing the busy schedule of family shoots, reminiscing on some of my favorite shots this year in Holiday Cards, and taking a new step for me in offering some carefully selected templates for displaying those shots! I love the look of what comes from using carefully designed templates on high quality paper, and I hope you do too!

Check out the slideshow and send me your order noting a pre-existing digital image I have given you this year, or if we still haven't booked a portrait session, read below for a GREAT HOLIDAY DEAL!

2009 Holiday Session: $200
20 mins.
10-15 full resolution digital images on disc
**OR**
20 mins.
24 Christmas Cards w/ envelopes (see designs below in slideshow)

No comments: