Sunday, November 7, 2010

2010 CHRISTMAS CARDS!

Okay, I admit it… I’m already listening to Christmas music on Pandora – but only when my wife isn’t around. She thinks it should be outlawed to listen to it before Thanksgiving. I just say every day is a day to be thankful for!

On that note, I’m thankful to the great people who helped design my Christmas cards for 2010. I’m excited about the wide selection I have available for this year and am struggling to decide which one to use for MY family! I’m also keeping last years templates as options and have included those in the slideshow as well.

Check out the slideshow and send me your order noting a pre-existing digital image from one of our shoots this year, OR if we still haven’t booked a portrait session, read below for a GREAT HOLIDAY DEAL!

2010 Holiday Session: $200

20 mins.

10-15 full resolution digital images on disc

**OR**

20 mins.

24 Christmas Cards w/ envelopes (see designs below in slideshow)

No comments: