Monday, August 3, 2009

ESPY's Pre-Party

As I mentioned in my recent post, I was out of town for three weeks traveling in California for some shoots and Colorado for a family vacation and some business meetings. In California, I had the privilege to reconnect with my great friend Jen Beaver of All Access Promotions and shoot a pre-party for the ESPY’s in LA. As usual, she put on a great event and I was glad to reconnect with some of my friends from the INDY 500 event this past year. Mark Ballas and Derek Hough, from Dancing With The Stars and the Ballas Hough Band, are great guys that have given me some generous props since the INDY 500. Joanna Pacitti, Mark Ballas’ girlfriend and American Idol star, is another whom I’m thankful for her kind words.

In addition to meeting Chad “Ocho Cinco” Johnson and Tony Gonzalez (always a big help on my fantasy football team), I enjoyed having the opportunity to talk with NFL Hall of Famer, Warren Moon. Warren is one of the main hosts of the ESPY’s Pre-Party event every year. I continue to enjoy having the opportunity to work with athletes and celebrities and see how sincere and real many of them are when they are not surrounded by fans.

Here’s a brief slideshow of the event!

No comments: