Monday, August 10, 2009

NEW FRIENDS IN LA

California brought many exciting opportunities for me! Besides shooting the ESPY’s Pre-Party and celebrating my second anniversary of the birthing of my business with friends Deyl and DJ, I was fortunate enough to have a great hostess for the week, Mary Lynn Rajskub. Also known as Chloe on the hit tv series 24, she and her new husband Matt Rolph are blessed to be the parents of an adorable little boy, Val (Valentine). I’m extremely grateful for their hospitality and enjoyed the laughs from some of Mary Lynn’s comments. If you’ve never seen her on 24 or had the opportunity to see any of her interviews, check out any of her YouTube clips. She’s stinking hilarious! We also took some time out to get some family photos for her and US Magazine. Here’s a sweet photo of them below. Can’t wait to see them again!

No comments: