Wednesday, August 19, 2009

MALLORY & BRIAN'S WEDDING


It's been a blessing to get to know Mallory and Brian over the past year and then to be a part of every intimate moment of the couple's big day. These two have an obvious passion for the Lord that is reflected through their family and friends.

I love shooting weddings at Redeemer Presbyterian Church because there are so many great details and locations to get some awesome shots... like these!

I love stained glass and bright colors!


This couple knew how to work it for me!


There are so many great shots from this day that I could load this post with images; however, it would be better to just check out this rockin' slideshow and enjoy the thumbnails after! Thanks Mallory & Brian for some of my most favorite shots ever!!!



No comments: